Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Count down" night

Is 9pm already, Suddenly got a call From SQ, she asked me to go to Small Gentting (which is one hr Far from my home) for LaLa's birthday celebration and count down. No doubt, I was in it..

It seems that SQ didnt invite too many ppl, just a small round of my gang, JY and CY drove us to there.. We went there at almost 11pm somemore, anyway, is really a fantastic view and a wonderful place to "Yam cha".. Facing the Whole night view of KL, everything was just so perfect, actually this was the second time that i been there..the weather was a bit cold after raining...

Here we go: Look at this ---->

We were just sitting at the boudary of the mountain, several resturant here with really good business...


Is time for birthday song... Smiling!!!!!! Cheessssssss...


Anyway, It was a gorgeous night for me.. (I ate lots.. Made me wanna vomit somemore. ) haha.

No comments: