Friday, September 12, 2008

Vanity Night

Since I woke up in the morning, I felt kinda tired although I have slept roughly about 8 hrs, somehow, I just felt like to shut down my eyes.. Right away, I slept quite long time after coming back from the class...

I just watched few esopides of a reality American show called celebrity apprentic.. This show is about charity that the participants are all famous people in different areas and play the business games against each other. You will find a lot of funs when you are watching it, but also the disgusting facts that we have to face in the future if we are trading business. The difference is that the participants are using their celebrities.. However, is just truth, it always comes with bloodless, betray, trap, selfish and so on.. Everyone wants to be the leader, needs to fill up their desire, sacrifice the friendship or whatever it would come along.. Some people are over-confidence until they went to the wrong direction that they might not even know.. Anyway, lets come back to this, the mission of the show is always meaningful, whatever the particiants do, they just fight for donation and raise funds for charity agent.. okay, Is a nice show though that I havent accomplished yet.. .. ..

Dark night always described as silent so that I can hear my breath somemore.. Take a deep breath, Slowly close your eyes, and... you will feel.. .. .. Sleepy.... Now is time for Dreaming.. lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a good show~~hehe~~


dreaming wad???haha