Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthdays Keep Coming...

It was just a kinda peaceful afternoon yesterday, the weather was so good...


I went to swim with friends since this is the first time that I am able to feel the water with my whole body in Bangsar sport complex after my vision correction operation.. It was awesome... I am liking it..
The water was so clean, kinda fun when i was swimming there...
Then after that, we went to eat porridge steam boat which I never tried b4...
Yummmmmmmmyy... hehe.. Then went back home for a while b4 sam's birthday surprise celebration preparation... Is a nice celebration through while I was just playing PSP around..
haha... OOppps,, Seems I was bad, isnt it??

Lately, Kinda lots friends are having birthday in this month, From Lovely JING, to 38 jian yi(which I have no chance to celebrate with) and NINA, Until LaLa jackson until yesterday's Ah sam.. OMG, I am broke of celebrations already... haha... But eventually, all birthdays are done.. no more, i think until NOV.. Anyway, Is always good to celebrate birthday with cute friends..
I m loving it very much... HEHE...

Finally, Exams are coming soon... Need a complete revision for it... Hope that I have the ability to cope any difficults in Mid-term exams...

Praying....

2 comments:

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

wah, China Guo Bao oso wil using comp to update blog de wor.. haha
welcome to blogspot world..
juz pass by here to say hi..
hehe (^_^)

Anonymous said...

wow...
dun ever bully me while swimming!!!haha