Sunday, August 24, 2008

Black Sunday

It seems in the rainy season now.. Mizzle like none stop, constantly for several hrs. Conversely, at least the weather was cool rather than a sunny day.

Somehow, I m always easy to get effected by the unknow reason, or i can say its coz of the bad weather? It was so dark since I woke up, why do not just cloudburst, the fastest way to express all out... sigh...

Today is the last day for olympics, with the greatest results in China's history, and became the Number one in the world that achieved 51 Glod plate. I am quite happy with this ending. In the dusk, I couldnt stand anymore, I went to watch the closing ceremony with friends in Alimaju although we arrived 1 hr early. The channel was repeatting the opening ceremony, I was still attracted by it, It was awesome, its fantastic for not only me but everyone in the world. So amazing, How could it be possible, Its just so nice like that.. Everyone got nothing to say on it except "wow".. Finally, the closing ceremony started, both us could not really get the meaning of the show, anyway, is just gorgeous. haha.. So pity, we were not able to finish watching the ceremony, coz they changed channel to ESPN which was not playing Beijing olympic closing ceremony, although we kept insist. sigh.. So pity...

Consequently, China has completed the unbelievable mission, I am so proud of it..
I think is the time for me to Fight with what am I suffering... Really, despite its still has some distance, but I should trust myself, I can make it.. Fightting...

------Baby wont you tel me why, there is sadness in your eyes.
------I dont wanna say goodbye to you.
------Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
------But there is something left in my head..
------..................

Is a classical song that sang by Michael Learns--That is why you go away.
I really enjoy this song very much.. The lyrics seems reflectting something that deep in my heart... hehe..

No comments: