Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things keep turning

Is a raining day, since i woke up, the wether was cloudy, although still a bit hot, but okay for me compare to my hometown.

I went to watch movie with ruby, elynn and carot. The movie was totally Strange, no wonder the movie is called "stranger", we dont understand the whole movie, what the hell is talking about or what the movie wants to tell us, really cant get it. It was just a scary only, meaningless.

Here r some pics.. that i Looked kinda chubby..
Need diet already when i am seeing this pics..
Then just walk around a bit, they bought some facial products, after that, came bak home..

Somehow, I still felt boring, dont know what can I do with this damn internet, damn laggy since my housemates always download things.

Gradully I started to think craps....
Then I will think about my life, where is the motivation for the rest of the few days of the coming IELTS, I did nothing on it again and again, everyday, i told myself thave tmr, but eventually, i will just ignore it, is not coz of internet is luring for me, just dont know what can i do besides this..

I Dont wanna be like this either.. Where is my attention? Well, I confess, I am just doing the craps day by day, like none stop, even though I have my mission, I cant fail it. I cant feel my passion either... Neither passion nor attention, they just gone.. I need to find a way out of my incrediable mazes. I loss lots on it. I keep telling myself, like hypnogenesis myself, but is still not working.. I am sinking into the deep water, almost killing me, I cant take my breath, just softly opened my mouth and let the air get into, lazy until just wanna lay on my bed, and look at the ceiling all the time.. What the hell am doing right now? Somebody can talk to me?


Because of you, I never stray too far from the side walk.
Because of you, I learn to play on the safe side so I dont get hurt.
Because of you, I find my heart to trust not only me but everyone else around me.
Because of you, I am afraid....

Because of you by Kelly Clarkson, Is one of the nicest song I ever listened..

No comments: