Friday, August 22, 2008

Opening day

With submitting my application, I have my first official Blog from now on..

But I am still considering What should I write on this.. It seems not the first time for me to write my stuffs online, I have my QQ zone, friendster, and xiao nei already.

I dont know whether is a good way to express myself, at least, I spread it out, that is.
Furthermore, even myself also dont know, how long am i suppose to continue with this blog. lol.
Just write something first...

Life is curious for me, but when you know the truth, is always not what u thought, the facts is dispiteous, there is no such a place called paradise, by looking through these days, I was just so "boring", everyone has it own role in the reality of life, we are just actting different styles.

For me, I am still looking for my attraction although it has been a long time since I lost myself.
No doubt, I am just facing the same stupid question again..
Lots problems have occured, despite I have imagined numerous any possibilites. Finally, I m a bit fed up, escape from it. Lately, I became sentimental person, I couldnt go through lots things, although I know, I m not able to handle these craps.....

Anyway, That is all for today's...

No comments: